Transition to new mirror infrastructure

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Fri Oct 30 08:54:23 GMT 2020

Hi all,

Just a heads up that over the weekend we're going to be migrating from the
existing mirror master server (known as milonia.kde.org) to the new master
server (which can be found under the name deino.kde.org).

While this is not expected to have any impact on public access (as both
systems will continue to serve download.kde.org and files.kde.org in the
same form), it does mean that it may not be possible to upload new files
for a short period of time.

For those who are looking to upload files or perform releases over the
weekend, it would be appreciated if you could please contact us so we can
ensure that you are guided to the correct system.

Thanks,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin