KOSMIndoorMap in kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Oct 22 23:45:46 BST 2020

El dijous, 22 d’octubre de 2020, a les 17:25:32 CEST, Volker Krause va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> KOSMIndoorMap is a QML component for showing multi-floor OSM indoor maps (as
> its very creative name might suggest). It's using maps.kde.org as a data
> source (same as Marble), and has been created to show interactive maps of
> train stations for KDE Itinerary.
>
> https://invent.kde.org/libraries/kosmindoormap
>
> KOSMIndoorMap has been growing inside the KPublicTransport repo (due to some
> building blocks being available there alreay and me being lazy), and has now
> been split into its own repo. So technically this is coming out of a reviewed
> repo already rather than from playground, but better be on the safe side :)
>
> The aim is having this (together with KPublicTransport and KDE Itinerary) join
> the release service for 20.12.

Is this fixable?

[libprotobuf WARNING google/protobuf/compiler/parser.cc:648] No syntax specified for the proto file: osmformat.proto. Please use 'syntax = "proto2";' or 'syntax = "proto3";' to specify a syntax version. (Defaulted to proto2 syntax.)
[libprotobuf WARNING google/protobuf/compiler/parser.cc:648] No syntax specified for the proto file: fileformat.proto. Please use 'syntax = "proto2";' or 'syntax = "proto3";' to specify a syntax version. (Defaulted to proto2 syntax.)

and this?

style/mapcsslexer.l:65: warning, no es pot satisfer la regla
style/mapcssparser.y:143.11-14: advertiment: valor sense usar: $2 [-Wother]
  143 | | Ruleset Rule
      |           ^~~~

and this?

src/map/scene/scenegeometry.cpp: In function ‘double KOSMIndoorMap::SceneGeometry::polylineMidPointAngle(const QPolygonF&)’:
src/map/scene/scenegeometry.cpp:75:24: warning: unused variable ‘r’ [-Wunused-variable]
   75 |             const auto r = ((length + l) - lineLength / 2.0) / l;

Should ./bin/indoormap do anything? I have one empty combo and one combo that lets me change the style.

You have one qsTr in the qml that it's not going to work, also a "TODO i18n?" that i would say yes?

It has tests \o/ the tests don't pass /o\ https://pastebin.com/CFcdVJHh

Cheers,
  Albert