plasma-systemmonitor in kdereview

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Fri Oct 2 16:10:36 BST 2020

Le jeudi, octobre 1, 2020 11:36 AM, Arjen Hiemstra <ahiemstra at heimr.nl> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I'd hereby like to announce that plasma-systemmonitor is in kdereview. It can
> be found at https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-systemmonitor .
>
> plasma-systemmonitor is a new system monitor UI built with Kirigami. It makes
> use of the ksystemstats daemon and the faces system for system monitor
> plasmoids that were both introduced in Plasma 5.19.
>
> Our current plan is to do a "preview release" alongside Plasma 5.20, then have
> it be an official part of Plasma with 5.21.

Plasma System Monitor looks quite good, but it doesn't look like it is navigable
with the keyboard only. I know that some of the issues are caused by Kirigami and
Qml but it looks like many custom components can't get any focus with tab and need
the mouse to work.

It is also normal for Table component to import private api from qqc2-desktop-style
framework?

https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-systemmonitor/-/blob/master/src/table/FirstCellDelegate.qml#L13

Cheers,
Carl