Shift for parts of the CI system to Qt 5.15

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Jun 20 14:40:08 BST 2020

On Samstag, 20. Juni 2020 10:11:04 CEST Volker Krause wrote:

> On Saturday, 20 June 2020 08:20:18 CEST Ben Cooksley wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > This weekend parts of our CI system shifted to using Qt 5.15, with all
> > FreeBSD builds now being based on Qt 5.15. We also shifted all Linux
> > builds of Plasma, and the latest Qt version build of Frameworks to Qt
> > 5.15 as well (apologies for the massive amount of email this kicked
> > up)

[...]

> > - kmymoney
>
> MSVC-only, or rather GCC/clang being a bit too forgiving.

or MSVC too limited :)

Known to the project, under investigation and somewhat fixed
(as of today). With fixes still problems during final link phase.

Due to limited Windows and MSVC know-how in the team only slowly
progressing. If someone with more of that can help, we would
very much appreciate that.

Thomas

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

Linux, because rebooting is for adding new hardware ...