Discontinuing legacy infrastructure

L. E. Segovia amy-qh4OZNKGiVylnMjI0IkVqw at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 15 20:36:46 BST 2020

Hi Ben, hi everyone,

I'm writing to let you know that since June 10 the Phabricator copy of
Krita's repository is broken.

The initialization log from the Manage repository page says:

 > Pull of 'krita' failed: Command failed with error #128! COMMAND git
ls-remote '********' STDOUT (empty) STDERR fatal: remote error: Please
use the https: protocol to connect to anongit

so I think this change may have to do with it.

I hope it can be solved soon, as I'm developing my GSoC project and
cannot bind recent commits to the finished tasks.

cc to the Krita mailing list to let them know as well.

Best regards,
amyspark

--
amyspark 🌸 https://www.amyspark.me