Keysmith in kdereview

Johan Ouwerkerk jm.ouwerkerk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 13:43:16 GMT 2020

Thanks everyone for all the review feedback so far.

With the exception of the variable length array comment, I think all
feedback has been addressed.
As for the variable length array, this will be gone when MR #24 lands:
https://invent.kde.org/kde/keysmith/merge_requests/24

Keysmith has been in KDE review for over three weeks, so unless there
is urgent new feedback that leaves the question: what is next?

Thanks again for all your help and feedback making Keysmith much better!

Regards,

-Johan Ouwerkerk