Review Kid3

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Thu Feb 13 08:20:58 GMT 2020

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 9:12 PM Christoph Feck <cfeck at kde.org> wrote:

> On 02/13/20 07:11, Urs Fleisch wrote:
> > As you may know, Kid3, an audio tagger, has moved from SourceForge.net to
> > kde.org. Jonathan Riddell is attending the incubation process as a sponsor.
> > To complete the incubation, I would kindly ask you to execute a KDE review
> > on the project.
> >
> > Website: https://kid3.kde.org/
> > Git, Issues: https://invent.kde.org/kde/kid3/
>
> Is there a way to subscribe to bugs reported there?

By starring the project. Once that is done, you can customise the
address the notifications are delivered to, along with how the
notifications are delivered to you, at
https://invent.kde.org/profile/notifications

Please note that in general, Gitlab is supposed to be used to handle
Developer tasks/issues, rather than user bugs.

> > Incubator: https://community.kde.org/Incubator/Projects/kid3
> > Translation state: https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/po/kid3_qt.po/
> > Documentation state: https://l10n.kde.org/stats/doc/trunk-kf5/po/kid3.po/
> >
> > Kid3 exists since 2003 and I would say that it is quite mature. As it is
> > also available as a Qt-only version (without KDE dependencies) and for
> > macOS, Windows and Android, the build system differs a bit from the typical
> > KDE application.
>
> --
> Christoph Feck
> KDE Bug Triaging Team