CuteHMI in kdereview

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Feb 12 16:42:36 GMT 2020

The licencing looks a little unclear because the LICENSE file says LGPL 3
but there are some files which are GPL 3.  At least the GPL 3 text should
be in the top directory the README.md explain what it applies to.  For
bonus points a full LICENSES/ directory and SPDX descriptions in each file
is a major win (this is a new practice we are moving to for KDE Frameworks
which makes it much easier to understand licencing but as yet not many
projects have moved to it).

Jonathan