plasma-mobile/spacebar in kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Dec 19 23:03:47 GMT 2020

El dijous, 17 de desembre de 2020, a les 13:32:20 CET, Bhushan Shah va escriure:
> Hello everyone!
>
> Yet another Plasma Mobile app I would like to put in kdereview, spacebar
>
> spacebar is SMS app, it mainly consists of the two parts,
>
> - spacebar observer
> - spacebar client
>
> spacebar observer is DBUS activated service which can watch for
> incoming/outgoing telepathy messages and adds them in database, spacebar
> client is what users interact with to check the incoming messages and
> send outgoing messages.
>
> Similar to plasma-dialer, to test this you need ofono phonesim and
> telepathy-ring or telepathy-ofono.

Same thing with Yuri having added a Messages.sh to extract a pot but that not being used unless you call setApplicationDomain

It crashes on my desktop, which would seem fair, but the code seems that it kind of wants to account for it, so maybe apply https://paste.debian.net/1177661/ ?
With that patch it starts fine here

If i search in the contacts for one of my J contancts and then clear the search the list gets confused and i end up with to J sections
  https://i.imgur.com/KFnFSpd.png
Resizing the window autofixes it :?

Cheers,
  Albert