KDEREVIEW: Proposing utilities/markdownpart to become community/release-service-managed

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Aug 21 22:34:03 BST 2020

El dilluns, 17 d’agost de 2020, a les 23:04:44 CEST, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau va escriure:
> But not my call, after all I offer this to KDE community for adoption, sou
> your choice.

I'm a bit concerned about this being "abandonware" from birth, but seems there's relative interest from the community to collectively maintain it so not going to complain if this ends up in release service.

Cheers,
  Albert