Move kimagemapeditor to kdegraphics

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sat Apr 25 11:15:05 BST 2020

Bhushan Shah ha scritto:
> In effort to tidy up the various categories, I want to propose moving
> the kimagemapeditor to kdegraphics, from kdewebdev.
>
> (Reasoning behind this is kdewebdev is cateogory with single repo,
> everything else is moved elsewhere, so would be nice to tidy this up)
>
> Do anyone have any objections to this?

I guess I can't speak for every people who recently worked on it (I see also
Yuri, Sune, Albert and Laurent), but I don't see anything wrong with it.
Should any of the other programs formerly part of kdewebdev be resurrect, it
could be placed to one of the other existing categories without any problem.

--
Luigi