Downtime for SVN - Action Required

Agron Selimaj as9902613 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 23:54:58 BST 2020

Guys I just need a little clarification for submitting translated file to
the gitlab repository.

My first question is - is the migration over and can I submit translated
files?

Second, with SVN all I did was commit (of course after compiling and other
tests). Now with Git, I fork + clone, translate and then send a merge
request? Right? Is there a guide for submitting po files?

Third, I need a little git/kde geography. What path do I clone from, from
git? Is there an efficient path that concerns translations only or more
specifically albanian translations.

Thanks,
//Agron