When will akonadi work with Gmail?

jvapr27 at gmail.com jvapr27 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 04:20:10 GMT 2019

Hello,

When is Kmail going to work with Gmail?

Akonadi is the biggest drawback to using KDE right now. It doesn't
work. Crashes all the time. Just search in Google and you will see what
I am talking about.

I am excited to be using KDE software but I can't understand why KMAIL
has been broken so long. It seems like Akonadi is part of the problem.
When will it be fixed? Please do not think I do not appreciate your
work. It is awesome and I hope many people keep creating awesome
software.

thanks,

JV

Operating System: Fedora 31