utils website

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu May 30 16:25:29 BST 2019

On Fri, 24 May 2019 at 18:49, Rolf Eike Beer <kde at opensource.sf-tec.de>
wrote:

> Am Freitag, 24. Mai 2019, 18:14:07 CEST schrieb Jonathan Riddell:
> > Can we call https://utils.kde.org/ dead?
> >
> > I'm updating metadata for kde.org and it would be better to just have
> one
> > place to keep up to date
> > http://apps.kde.org.uk/applications/utilities/
>
> utils.kde.org has some more information, e.g. I have added an extra page
> how
> to set up kgpg to debug things. I'm not sure if the endless version lists
> are
> really of help, but we have them  So if you can migrate some more
> information over there, e.g. where to pick up the .po files and so on, I
> could
> imagine to accept. It would at least stop me forgetting to update the
> release
> version numbers 3 times a year.

Adding in version numbers into kde.org/applications means adding them into
appstream data files and it's a change I hope to make to the release
tooling sometime soon.

If there's extra info needed for KGpg that should probably go on
https://userbase.kde.org/KGpg rather than yet another website.

Jonathan