Moving Konsole to Gitlab

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Sat May 25 12:10:09 BST 2019

People,

I'v talked to Kurt and Nate this week about my current frustrations with
Phabricator, last week I got a few important patches messed up in the way
that only phab can do for you. And we agreed that a move to Gitlab is
desired, I talke to ben about it and he made me aware that this can impact
KDE release schedule.

So, here I'm, I don't know what can happen if a kde-core app moves to
gitlab now, I know that most of the apps there are from extragear. Maybe
it's time to shift more projects to it.

I'm adding Albert as cc since I belive that he knows this more than I do.

Best,
Tomaz