kaudiocreator to unmaintained

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Tue May 21 17:48:05 BST 2019

Hello,

On Monday, 20 May 2019 01:10:27 CEST Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> Do you plan to push this commit.

Just done now.

> Will you make releases?

I'd like it to be part of KDE Applications. Unlike Zanshin I'd rather have
this one tied to the Applications release cycle. That being said, it's been
eons since I had anything in the regular applications collection. Could
someone refresh me on what it entails to "make release"? Back in the day it
was fairly transparent, if that's still so low on work I can easily say yes...
if not I'll have to evaluate.

Regards.
--
Kevin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net