Review Request: plasma-thunderbolt

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Wed May 15 14:27:07 BST 2019

Hi all,

plasma-thunderbolt is a new repo containing, you guessed it, Thunderbolt KCM
for Plasma. I initially submitted the code as a patch against plasma-desktop
[0], where it got reviewed, but it was ultimately decided to better put it
into a separate repository, since it's not just a KCM but also a library and a
KDED module. I have backported all the changes from the Phabricator review
back to the repository, so the code in the repo is identical to the one in the
Phab review (minus buildsystem changes and a small build fix for clang).

However, since this is still a new code, it must formally pass through
kdereview before I can submit it into Plasma as a new module.

Thus I'd kindly ask you to take one more look at the codebase [1] and let me
know if there are any more issues to fix, or if we can proceed to include this
in the next Plasma release.

Thanks,
- Dan

[0] https://phabricator.kde.org/D19011
[1] https://cgit.kde.org/plasma-thunderbolt.git

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683