Symmy in kde-review

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Mar 19 15:34:00 GMT 2019

I'm bumping this thread again to get a decision on symmy passing
kdereview.  The technical problems have been fixed.  The question of
whether it would be better to add to kgpg is open but as it has not
been added to kgpg and nobody is planning to do so it's a moot point.
So give symmy a final review if you wish else I'll put it into
extragear.

Jonathan