liquidshell in kdereview

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Tue Mar 12 08:34:34 GMT 2019

On Montag, 11. März 2019 10:34:35 CET Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 1:25 PM Martin Koller <kollix at aon.at> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > since some time has already passed and there was no conclusion, I'll try once again
> > to announce liquidshell.
> >
> > I have made adjustments to the README which now says:
> >
> > liquidshell is a basic Desktop Shell implemented using QtWidgets.
> >
> > Main Features:
> > - Wallpaper per virtual desktop
> > - No animations, low memory and CPU footprint
> > - Instant startup
> > - No use of activities
>
> How apps that deal with activities will work on? they will just
> silently ignore activities?

Since I do not use activities, I have no idea.
But since liquidshell does not even offer anything related to activities,
why would an application face an issue with that in the first place ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at