Fwd: Kexi_flatpax fix and question

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Jan 26 00:43:10 GMT 2019

As far as i know:
 * The infrastructure we have at this point in KDE is more targeted to provide nightlies.
 * If you want to provide stable flatpak, the current recommended solution is do it via flathub (like we do for several of our apps already).

Cheers,
  Albert

El dijous, 24 de gener de 2019, a les 11:17:06 CET, Jaroslaw Staniek va escriure: