Kdiff3 in kdereview

Michael Reeves reeves.87 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:15:29 GMT 2019

Would there be any objections to moving Kdiff3 to extragear. I looking to
do a test release by the end of Feb.

On Nov 14, 2018 10:30 AM, "Michael Reeves" <reeves.87 at gmail.com> wrote:

Its been two months now has any found problems that must be resolved. I am
currently working my through the code tring to update it with a more
modular approach. At present it is nightmare trying sort through the code a
decipher what going on much less change anything. The current approach uses
the class keyword but doesn't isolate class from eachother either in terms
of the file they are in or member variable access. All classes are
switching to accessore funtion and private member data as a first step in
cleanup. In FileAccess the code is now much cleaner and relies on QT/KIO
for most of the work. QDir::setCurrent calls have been removed as they
introduced an unnecessary point of failure.