CI system disruption

Safa Alfulaij safa1996alfulaij at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 09:34:16 GMT 2019

Thank you for all of your work, Ben!
I hope that you can get to a conclusion to stop using Crowdin and syncing
all the files with almost only one line change “PO-Revision-Date” that does
not even count as a translation work!
This is what happens when teams just do what they want regardless of
anything. (One of the reasons that we didn't continue with the “using
Pootle” idea in the Arabic team.)

Regards,
Safa

‫في الأحد، 6 يناير 2019 في 12:16 م تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Ben Cooksley‬‏
<‪bcooksley at kde.org‬‏>:‬