CMake config & target challenges on moving to KF5 namespace; dir structure & API dox (Re: Submitting Grantlee as a KF5 Framework)

Dominik Haumann dhaumann at kde.org
Sun Dec 22 08:46:02 GMT 2019

Hi all,

in any case, maybe the discussed points should go to the KF6 workboard?
https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/310/

I indeed believe that consistency in the KF5 world is an important feature,
so Friedrich does have a point here. Other framework additions had to adapt
as well (what comes to my mind is renaming of KQuickCharts or
KCalendarCore).

Whatever decision is made here, imho there should/must be the objective to
get it fixed for KF6.

Best regards
Dominik

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau <kossebau at kde.org> schrieb am So., 22. Dez. 2019,