plasma-nano and plasma-phone-components are now in kdereview

Alexander Potashev aspotashev at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 19:05:57 GMT 2019

Hi Jonathan,

Are you saying that Plasma 5.18 LTS will be a subset of Plasma 5.18?

If so, we definitely need to notify l10n coordinators (kde-i18n-doc)
and mention in the release announcement which packages are non-LTS.
May also make sense to put tarballs in a separate directory, e.g.
https://download.kde.org/stable/plasma/5.18.0/non-lts/plasma-nano-5.18.0.tar.xz

--
Alexander Potashev