Possible to move some KF5 frameworks to invent?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Aug 12 23:17:44 BST 2019

El dilluns, 12 d’agost de 2019, a les 11:38:50 CEST, Ben Cooksley va escriure:
> Those familiar to Git will be aware that it is very much possible to
> limit the scope of hooks like our Notification hooks, while still
> allowing them to be caught when entering branches that are subject to
> Notification. At this time the only proposals i've seen for this have
> been for "everything but master and stable branches" which
> unfortunately is not a scalable solution we can support due to the
> significant variance in schemes used for naming stable branches across
> different projects (not without pushing the maintenance role for
> handling all these different naming schemes on to Sysadmin)

You have not read my email then ;)

I suggested to do it the other way around and allow force push on branches named review_*

This solves the problem of "naming of important branches is not consistent" by making consistent the "naming of the non important branches"

Cheers,
  Albert