Possible to move some KF5 frameworks to invent?

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Mon Aug 12 07:24:37 BST 2019

Hello,

On Sunday, 11 August 2019 22:14:19 CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> With phabricator you can do a "force push" to your review[1], with gitlab
> you can not[2].
> [...]
> [2] without having your own fork of a repository, that is annoying for
> various reasons

I'm genuinely surprised about that claim. Are we sure that it's not a setting
on our instance forcing this? I'm currently working on a project where you can
force push in non-protected branches without your own fork.

Regards.
--
Kevin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net

enioka Haute Couture - proud patron of KDE, https://hc.enioka.com/en