Kdiff3 in kdereview

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Sep 14 18:56:06 BST 2018

пʼятниця, 14 вересня 2018 р. 19:36:10 EEST Michael Reeves написано:
> Can some do a clean install and see if right clicking on a file brings up
> the kdiff3 context menu? I am troubleshooting a possible configuration
> issue on my machine with Kubuntu. Currently this does not work for me.

Confirmed to work (with Ukrainian translation) on Mageia 6 (kf5 5.42,
Applications 17.12, Dolphin context menu) with minor modifications to compile
on gcc 5 (remove new compilation frags and replacing "" with QString() where
it is appropriate).

Thanks for your work.

Best regards,
Yuri