RKWard is in kdereview

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Oct 10 17:31:26 BST 2018

On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 18:24:38 +0200
meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> how would it affect our various PPAs if there was no debian/
> directory in the sources?

In fact, we'd have to keep the debian packaging somewhere, and "merge"
it into the sources while building (we do the same for translations in
the PPAs, so the procedure itself is pretty clear). But we only need the
"sloppy" variant of the packaging for this purpose (i.e. the one that
just works, without trying to keep up the latest debhelper
compatibility levels, and such; "debian" instead of "debian-official").

Regards
Thomas