Installing qml caches

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 00:04:48 BST 2018

El martes, 5 de junio de 2018 17:38:04 -03 Sune Vuorela escribió:
> On 2018-06-04, Alexander Volkov <a.volkov at rusbitech.ru> wrote:
> > This can be made optional, as it is done in Qt.
> > So distros will have a choice whether to install qmlc files or not.
> > Debian installs them.
>
> I think Debian only installs the qmlc files for Qt packages (where the
> versioning already is tightly coupled to Qt stuff)

Exactly. But if it the gain is *really important* we might come up with a
solution maybe, like triggering rebuilds in the user's machine. But the gain
needs to be really significant.

--
La ciencia sin la religión es renga, la religión sin la ciencia es ciega.
 Albert Einstein

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/