Rebase of kopete branch and push it to master

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 23:06:57 GMT 2018

On Thursday 18 January 2018 20:50:35 Ben Cooksley wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have now completed the merge from Pali's clone repository into the
> 'master' branch of the main Kopete repository.
> Phabricator processing of all the commits has been completed without incident.

Hi! Thank you very very much!

> Pali, please revise the metadata accordingly in sysadmin/repo-metadata

See quoted comments/questions below

https://phabricator.kde.org/source/sysadmin-repo-metadata/browse/master/projects/kde/kdenetwork/kopete/metadata.yaml

What does "h1." means? Looks like some wiki(?) syntax for heading. No
idea if it should be there or not.

> - displayname: "Pali Roh\xE1r"

What is encoding of that YAML file? Is not UTF-8 supported?

Otherwise looks correct.

https://phabricator.kde.org/source/sysadmin-repo-metadata/browse/master/projects/kde/kdenetwork/kopete/i18n.json

> {"trunk": "master", "stable": "Applications/17.08", "stable_kf5": "none", "trunk_kf5": "none"}

I do not fully understand content of this JSON file, but there is no
KDE4 trunk version in repository anymore. master branch now points to
trunk KF5 version and there is no 17.12 (stable) version.

> (for i18n) and kde-build-metadata (for the CI and kdesrc-build users)

It is https://phabricator.kde.org/source/kde-build-metadata/ right? What
should I check there?

--
Pali Rohár