Plasma-Mycroft is in kdereview

Aditya Mehra aix.m at outlook.com
Wed Jan 17 05:46:16 GMT 2018

Hi all,

Plasma-Mycroft has been in KDE review over a month, there have been a few additions and bug fixes to the plasmoid but nothing major, all fixes have also been made to the build system which were mentioned by Christophe Giboudeaux, I am hoping plasma-mycroft can complete its review soon as I am looking forward to making a stable release. As there haven't also been any other objections currently can this review process move ahead / moved to extra gears.

Regards,
Aditya Mehra