KDE and Google Summer of Code 2018

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 09:06:17 GMT 2018

Hi,

on GCompris side, we hope/plan to mentor 2 students like last year. I
updated the page to add one more task.

Regarding the events: this year, we were planning to skip SoK to focus more
on GCi and GSoC, having the 3 events is too consuming and do not allow us
to progress on our main tasks. There was a bit of change due to the fact
that it was GCi that was skipped but the main point is still there, we
don't have enough time/resource to handle the 3 events.

Johnny