2 New Plasmoids in Kdereview

Martin Kostolný clearmartin at zoho.com
Thu Jan 11 22:53:40 GMT 2018

Hi Ben, Ingo,

that is right, the previous mail (from yesterday's night) was my first mail to kde-core-devel, which was done based on mentioned point 3 under kdereview section.

The reason I did that after this long was actually I wasn't sure what to do (to pass incubation/review) after my projects were imported to KDE repositories. That is entirely my fault of course. Also, I had then less time so I put that aside.

Anyway now I'm back, have time :) and I'm ready to answer any questions and fix issues with my projects.

Expected project destinations:
1) I'd like plasma-redshift-control to be an extragear project with own versioning. This is because redshift is only for Xorg platform and there is no need to tie it with Plasma versioning.

2) On the other hand plasma-active-window-control could be part of kdeplasma-addons because it is multiplatform, has C++ plugin and uses e.g. TaskManager module of Plasma which changes from time to time. So it would be nice to release always compatible version of this widget.

These are just propositions, of course.

I suspect it is not yet time for me to file a sysadmin ticket, but if it is, please let me know :).

Thank You,
Martin