Elisa Music Player is in kdereview

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 20:49:44 GMT 2018

Hello,

On lundi 5 février 2018 20:35:02 CET Matthieu Gallien wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Elisa is now in kdereview and aiming for extragear/multimedia. We may (in
> agreement with the module maintainer) move later to the Multimedia KDE
> Applications module.
>
> It is a music player written with qml and a few KDE frameworks. It is
> primarily intended to integrate with baloo but can also index music on its
> own and open arbitrary files from command line or a file browser.
>
> We have worked on a vision to help clarify the what our intentions are:
>
> Elisa is a music player developed by the KDE community that strives to be
> simple and nice to use. We also recognize that we need a flexible product
> to account for the different workflows and use-cases of our users.
>
> We focus on a very good integration with the Plasma desktop of the KDE
> community without compromising the support for other platforms (other Linux
> desktop environments, Windows and Android).
>
> We are creating a reliable product that is a joy to use and respects our
> users privacy. As such, we will prefer to support online services where
> users are in control of their data.
>
> We also want to align our work with the goals that have been decided by the
> whole KDE community.
>
> Best regards
>
> --
> Matthieu Gallien in the behalf of the Elisa team

It's been two weeks now without objection or further change requests. It's
been in kdereview for a little bit longer.

Does anybody have any comments or objections to a move to extragear/multimedia
?

I would like to thanks the different reviewers during this round and the first
one last year.

Best regards
--
Matthieu Gallien