kdiff3 status

Wolfgang Bauer wbauer at tmo.at
Wed Feb 21 20:41:55 GMT 2018

Am Dienstag, 20. Februar 2018, 01:47:26 schrieben Sie:
> I'll take a look thanks. Is it given error out out or just not building?

I should have been more detailed in the first place, sorry.

It is not being built at all. From the build log:
-- kabstractfileitemactionplugin.h found........... NO
--    => kdiff3fileitemactionplugin (KDiff3 contextmenu plugin for Konqueror/Dolphin, KDE>4.6) will not be built.)
-- No automatic fallback provided current configuration is not supported for plugin...

As I found out meanwhile, the problem is the check in CMakeLists.txt.
The file kabstractfileitemactionplugin.h is not found, unless I install libkde4-devel as well
(which of course shouldn't be necessary).

If I add an unconditional "add_subdirectory(kdiff3fileitemactionplugin)" instead,
it is being built and builds successfully.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang