liquidshell in kdereview

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Wed Nov 29 20:23:15 GMT 2017

On Freitag, 3. November 2017 21:30:19 CET Martin Koller wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to announce an application I've implemented over the last few weeks - liquidshell

since more than 3 weeks have passed, I hopefully have addressed all issues and I got no further comments,
are there any blocking points you see or can I proceed requesting the move to extragear ?

A note regarding the comment to not use the start-here-kde logo:
I got in contact with the visual design group and got the information to stay with this logo.

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at