liquidshell in kdereview

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sun Nov 5 18:27:27 GMT 2017

On Samstag, 4. November 2017 20:58:49 CET Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On 2017 M11 3, Fri 21:30:19 CET Martin Koller wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > - Just one bottom DesktopPanel, containing:
>
> I always put my panel to the right or left edge (intead at the bottom)...

Then I fear liquidshell is simply not for you.

> > The main motivation was to have a reliable desktop shell which does not hog
> > the CPU or RAM. (CPU usage and stability were the things driving me mad
> > with plasmashell) It should be slick and have just the features I need in
> > my daily
> > work. No need having all the bells and whistles anyone can think of.
> > Just have a plain, solid, fast workhorse.
>
> Not sure whether "liquid" is a good choice then, I don't really associate
> "solid" with it ;-)

I was thinking about "solidshell" but "Solid" has already a different meaning inside KDE ...

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at