Simple Menu (Plasma widget) now in kdereview

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Thu Nov 2 10:42:57 GMT 2017

On 11/02/2017 07:33 PM, David Edmundson wrote:
> ​What's the intended destination after review?

Honestly, no idea. Playground? Extragear, does that still exist? Where
do we put random projects these days? :)

I don't want it to be in kdeplasma-addons: That would be one menu too
many, and this is intended to be distributed mainly through the Store.

My main purpose in going through kdereview is to get Phabricator and
Bugzilla entries for it, because users are asking for a better way to
submit bug reports than Store comments.

> David

Cheers,
Eike