kio-stash is in KDE Review

Elvis Angelaccio elvis.angelaccio at kde.org
Fri May 26 19:31:13 BST 2017

On venerdì 26 maggio 2017 19:25:11 CEST, Arnav Dhamija wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I had made the kio-stash ioslave last year as part of my GSoC 2016
> Project. Now that most of the changes which I wished to make in
> Dolphin relevant to the ioslave are part of master, I wish to ship the
> ioslave soon.
>
> The project is now in KDE review and is awaiting feedback.

* ../src/iodaemon/stashnotifier.cpp:183:9: warning: variable 'fileType' is
uninitialized when used here

This should probably be fixed.

* You are linking to KI18n but you are not using i18n() calls in your code.
Have a look at [1].

* The dbus adaptor could probably use build-time generation via cmake,
rather than being committed to the git repo. If you need an example look at
the CMakeLists.txt in kio/src/kioexec (qt5_add_dbus_adaptor and friends).

Cheers,
Elvis

[1]: https://api.kde.org/frameworks/ki18n/html/prg_guide.html