kdereview: ksmtp

Rolf Eike Beer kde at opensource.sf-tec.de
Tue May 16 19:05:17 BST 2017

Am Donnerstag, 11. Mai 2017, 17:03:01 schrieb Daniel Vrátil:
> Hi,
>
> please review ksmtp, which is now in kdereview.

-the CMakeLists.txt has a mix of spaces inside () or not

-in loginjob, line 173, you check for code 25. Should this be 250? Or is that
25*? Where is ServerResponse actually defined, I only see the header.

-does that support pipelining? I don't see any sync points, so I guess not.

-there is a longstanding bug in KMail that it violates the RfC when it has a
problem with authentication (e.g. password rejected), that is does not
properly QUIT the SMTP session, but just closes the socket. Is that properly
handled?

Greetings,

Eike