AtCore on KDE Review

Lays Rodrigues laysrodriguessilva at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 03:19:57 BST 2017

Yay, now we are on track again. This will be the right thread for the
review.
I will address here the issues that aacid and Luigui opened on the previous
thread and allow the others AtCore devels answer it.

-> aacid

"Partially, i personally still think it'd be better if you move the
PrinterState AXIS and MeasuramentUnits enums inside AtCore (or make them
C++11
"enum class").

Also note how PrinterState AXIS MeasuramentUnits is not consistent naming
"

For that, I think this is the diff: https://phabricator.kde.org/D6363

-> Luigui
"In addition to Albert's comment, I noticed now (still going through the
backlog after vacation) that atcore use tr() for messages, but there is no
Messages.sh file to extract the strings (which should be called atcore_qt,
check the similar files in step or marble or in tier1 frameworks)."​

Cheers,
--
*Lays Rodrigues*
*Software Developer at KDE*