clazy is in kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jun 18 23:30:05 BST 2017

El divendres, 16 de juny de 2017, a les 15:24:12 CEST, Sérgio Martins va
escriure:
> Hi all,
>

> clazy is a clang plugin which allows clang to understand Qt semantics.
> You get more than 50 Qt related compiler warnings, ranging from
> unneeded memory allocations to misusage of API, including fix-its for
> automatic refactoring.

You may want to update the README.md to point to phabricator differential that
is supposedly the "new/correct" way to contribute patches

Or maybe https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator ?

The man page is not in docbook which means it's not translatable using our
toolchain, given this is a very specialized non user oriented software it gets
the "ok, i'll not block on this" from me.

Tests are not run by make test, can that be fixed?

Besides that, cool project, i've done what i could to contribute myself, which
is not much

Cheers,
  Albert