Moving AtCore to Extragear

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jun 12 23:42:35 BST 2017

El divendres, 9 de juny de 2017, a les 16:52:55 CEST, Lays Rodrigues va
escriure:
> Hey Albert, is that what you were in mind?
> https://phabricator.kde.org/D6165

Partially, i personally still think it'd be better if you move the
PrinterState AXIS and MeasuramentUnits enums inside AtCore (or make them C++11
"enum class").

Also note how PrinterState AXIS MeasuramentUnits is not consistent naming

Cheers,
  Albert