kio-stash is in KDE Review

Arnav Dhamija arnav.dhamija at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 17:37:18 BST 2017

Hi everyone

I have touched upon any concerns people have had with the ioslave in
my previous email. If no one has any objections, I would like to ship
this to KDE Extra Modules. More specifically, it will be suited for
kde-extragear-utils, if that division is still relevant in KDE
extragear. The sysadmin task for the same can be found here:
https://phabricator.kde.org/T6285

--
arnav dhamija