CI Requirements - Lessons Not Learnt?

Jan Kundrát jkt at kde.org
Thu Jan 12 16:07:14 GMT 2017

On čtvrtek 12. ledna 2017 15:28:08 CET, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> What will happen now is that they will revert your commits that require the
> unavailable version of the library. It is just more work for us packagers

Hi Kevin,
do you have some examples of distribution maintainers actually doing such a
stupid thing?

In my professional epxerience, the distro maintainers that I have worked
with were reasonable people who invest time into doing valuable QA and
packaging duties. Surely there's no place for "hey, let's go break this
code" as your proposal suggests.

With kind regards,
Jan

--