Mirror of Qt being discontinued

Ben Cooksley bcooksley-RoXCvvDuEio at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 26 04:00:35 GMT 2017

Hi all,

As part of a recent review of our systems it has been determined that
the Qt mirror we were hosting was not being used significantly. This
is likely due to the switch by developers to distribution Qt packages,
with fewer developers building Qt now.

To reduce the maintenance burden for us, along with the periodic sync
load on the servers which accompanied our regular syncs we've now
discontinued and have removed the mirror.

Those who were still using the mirror should be able to switch to the
public mirror operated by Qt at code.qt.io.

Should anyone have any questions please let us know.

Cheers,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin