Phabricator move and update

Ben Cooksley bcooksley-RoXCvvDuEio at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 10 08:30:08 BST 2016

Hi all,

Overnight Sysadmin has moved Phabricator from it's previous host to
it's new, permanent home. At the same time we also updated to the
latest stable version of Phabricator.

As a consequence of this update, previously undiscovered and unindexed
commits are now being indexed by Phabricator. Depending on your email
settings this may result in you having received a flood of emails for
prior commits you have made to repositories which are currently
recorded in Phabricator.

Going forward we'll be adjusting the default settings of users to not
send email for your own actions (the current upstream default) and
will probably reset everyone's preferences in this matter to ensure it
doesn't happen again.

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused by the migration or update.

If you experience any issues or problems with Phabricator post
migration, please let us know.

Regards,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin