kio-gdrive - was - Re: New project moved to review

Boudhayan Gupta bgupta at kde.org
Sun Nov 20 11:39:40 GMT 2016

Hi all,

I seem to have missed this discussion and since there's a ticket to
move this I've become aware of this now, and am asking here.

If we *are* to move to extragear, Extragear/network is the more
appropriate location for this. Reasons:

1) GDrive is not PIM related - it is networked file storage.

2) It depends on a Google Account, sure, but that account does not
need to have GMail enabled on it. It need have nothing else enabled on
it but Google Drive.

3) If I'm browsing the archives, I'm never going to think looking into
PIM for a Google Drive client. I *will* look at network though.

Inputs?

-- Boudhayan Gupta