kconfig_compiler help ( reproducible builds )

Scarlett Clark scarlett.gately.clark at gmail.com
Fri May 27 17:18:25 BST 2016

I still need help with this, hacking the packaging was not accepted.
Here is the exact problem:
https://reproducible-builds.org/docs/locales/#collation-order

Looking at kconfig_compiler code that only thing that is standing out is:

https://github.com/KDE/kdelibs/blob/23f0972e03d9d5f30412b7c9c74cb4cadef7293a/kdecore/kconfig_compiler/kconfig_compiler.cpp#L481

Am I on the right track? If so can someone with more C++ knowledge help me
with a solution?

Thank you,
Scarlett