KApiDox udpate

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Sat May 14 12:23:48 BST 2016

Hi,

I have 2 questions about kapidox, as there is no active maintainer,
please consider answering even if you don't feel so concerned, because
at the end, you are:

1) What scripts except kapidox runs over the metainfo.yml files? Should
I keep some keys words for compatibility?

2) For 2 weeks I have a pending review:
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/127747/ . In my opinion, it brings a
lot of good for project visibility. It's not perfect but usable, and I
want that this first proof of concept is used and accepted before making
it perfect (or as perfect as possible). Could you give me the magic
"Ship it" or else tell me what is wrong for you?

I'm ok to become maintainer of kapidox after I get the "Ship it" word.

Cheers

Olivier

--

Olivier CHURLAUD
Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon
@: olivier at churlaud.com
tel: +49 (0)1575-2931348
in:  http://linkedin.com/in/olivierchurlaud
web: http://olivier.churlaud.com